Dopo un piccolo ritardo segnalato la scorsa settimana, il team di Warhorse Studios ha comunicato che la patch 1.3 di Kingdom Come Deliverance è disponibile anche su console.
La conferma arriva direttamente da Sir Tobi, community manager della software house ceca, che con un tweet ha segnalato il lancio della patch.
— Sir Tobi ⚔🛡 🔜 PAX East (@T0_8I) March 16, 2018
Questo aggiornamento va a correggere finalmente i problemi riscontrati nella fasi di scassinamento e in più di 300 missioni e, tra le molte novità, introduce anche la funzione Salva e Esci.
Ricordiamo che Kingdom Come Deliverance è disponibile su PC, PS4 e Xbox One. Di seguito potete trovare il changelog (in inglese) con tutte le novità della patch 1.3.
- The game now has Save and Exit feature.
- Saving is much more robust and saves won’t get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Performance improved:
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30.
- Improved lockpicking:
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Improved pickpocketing:
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- Guards won’t frisk you so often.
- Your horse shouldn’t get stuck when jumping fences.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before.
- German voicovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player strength tweaked:
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Weapons scale less with high level stats.
- It should now be much harder to kill high level enemies with one hit. (Unless they’re helmetless. Stupid Runt…)
- Other combat system tweaks:
- “Untargeted attack” exploit fixed.
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.