Square-Enix ha rilasciato maggiori informazioni per quanto riguarda la patch day-one in arrivo con l’uscita di Final Fantasy XV.
L’aggiornamento, chiamato Crown Update, avrà le dimensioni di circa 8 GB e aggiungerà al gioco base alcune novità di cui i fan non potranno fare a meno. L’update introduce nuove meccaniche di combattimento ispirate al trailer Omen prodotto da Digic Pictures e miglioramenti per la Wait Mode.
Inoltre sono stati implementati alcuni effetti visivi per far capire meglio ai giocatori lo stato dei punti vita, un player musicale nel menu di gioco, la possibilità di personalizzare l’aspetto dell’auto Regalia mentre si guida e tanto altro. Per maggiori informazioni vi rimandiamo al change-log completo offerto dagli sviluppatori (in lingua inglese).
Final Fantasy XV sarà disponibile da domani 29 novembre su PlayStation 4 e Xbox One, nell’attesa potete già leggere la nostra recensione work-in-progress sull’ultimo capitolo della saga ruolistica.
Added actions inspired by the “Omen” trailer produced by Digic Pictures to the game:
- “Shift (Warp) Drop Kick” (When daggers are equipped).
- “Backward Shift (Warp) Magic” (Elemental Magic Activation within a short distance).
Below are examples of Wait Mode-exclusive abilities added to Ability Call to improve the Wait Mode experience:
- Libra Speed Increase: By using Libra you can obtain information more quickly.
- Wait Gauge Recovery: The Wait Gauge will recover upon defeating an enemy.
- Surprise Attack Shift Break: When Shift Breaking to an enemy that isn’t targeting you it’s easy to destroy the targeted part.
- Final Blow Shift Break: When Shift Breaking to an enemy with less than half HP, the damage multiplier will increase.
Additional battle screen effects added to make it easier for players to understand their HP status:
- When HP is less than 25%, the whole screen will be covered by a light red filter.
- When in a pinch, the whole screen will be covered by a dark red filter.
- The Enemy Whistle will be available to use after downloading the patch. You can call
monsters but they won’t always appear.
- Movement taken at the time of a MP Burst is cancelled. Trying to shift in MP Burst will cause movements to fail.
- You can now shift forward in the field outside of battle.
- Music Player item has been added so that you can listen to your favourite songs while walking.
- A gallery has been added to the main menu where you can see the dishes acquired by Ignis and the fish caught by Noctis.
Regalia (the car)
- Opening the menu during auto-drive will not halt driving.
- Regalia Shop added that lets you shop while riding in the Regalia.
- Event scenes from Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV and the “Omen” trailer were added as they exceeded the disc space capacity.
- Various bug fixes.
- Adjustments to gameplay comfort:
- Camera adjusted in narrow areas.
- Menu use improved.
- Addition of other functions to enhance convenience.
- Adjustments to improve the main scenario experience:
- Changes to towns were made to fit the scenario.
- Changes to the open world were made to fit the scenario.
- Side-quests have been balanced, dish types added, added fish types and fishing locations.
- Leviathan boss encounter and battle experience further improved.